Become a Member
The TCHM’s more than 30 members include organizations with a shared interest in mental health and/or substance use disorder. Membership is open to organizations that work on these issues who may be community based, to include organizational leaders, and/ or those with lived experience working in organizations.
- Each prospective member must contact the TCHM’s coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Members should be prepared to actively participate in the TCHM’s activities and meetings.
- Members will be included in the following:
- The TCHM email distribution list
- Notifications of meetings as well as important news, updates and deadlines
- Quarterly general membership meetings
- Opportunities to serve on committees
- Surveys and/or votes on specific coalition matters
- One vote per organization for each approved member organization (present, through remote communication, or via proxy when allowed)